10 Best LED Light for Gel Nails in 2022 [Reviewed]
If you are looking for the perfect LED light for gel nails to get efficient and quick curing through a painless process, this article is for you.
We have reviewed some amazing LED lights for gel nails after thorough research. These lamp dryers provide efficient results quickly without causing side effects to the hand skin, such as skin color change. Take a look at these LED lights for gel nails and choose the one that best matches your needs.
Best LED Light for Gel Nails 2022
- It is the fastest drying gel nail lamp at an economical price.
- Its lifespan is comparatively more than other LED lamps.
- It performs efficiently without causing side effects.
- It works itself, so you don’t have to push buttons.
|✅Its design is unique and looks like a diamond.||❌Cures great for eight fingers, but not for two thumbs.|
|✅It provides a 10s faster-drying speed.|
|✅It features an auto sensor that eliminates push buttons.|
|✅It provides four-timer buttons for your comfort.|
3. Gelish Harmony 18G Professional Salon Gel Nail Polish
- It provides a professional yet friendly manicure and pedicure.
- It offers better speed without any side effects.
- It provides three different timers for more convenience.
- It covers all the fingers and toes for efficient results.
|✅It provides professional curing light for safe and friendly drying.||❌The company does not claim any warranty.|
|✅The technology used offers fast and secure pedicuring.|
|✅You can set timers of three different durations.|
|✅It helps you place the fingers in the right position.|
- It performs better and provides quick results.
- You can set timers for two different durations.
- It provides safe and painless drying.
- The machine is comfortable to use and manufactured for beginners.
|✅It provides quick-drying with 50% less time.||❌You cannot return the machine but can contact customer support.|
|✅The machine is lightweight for easy portability.|
|✅It offers low heat and a painless process.|
|✅It can be an exceptional gift for your friends and family.|
5. Mini Lotus LED UV Nail Light
- It provides a safe manicure and pedicure with efficient results.
- It is applicable with all nail gel polishes.
- It keeps your hand comfortable with its soft pillow.
- It prevents eye-damaging with its eye-friendly light.
|✅The machine is compatible with all the nail gels.||❌After prolonged use, it may take time to dry the gel nails.|
|✅It offers faster drying with a safe process.|
|✅It cares about your eyes and provides eye-protection light.|
|✅It keeps your hand comfortable with a soft pillow.|
6. Lumcrissy Professional Nail Lamp LED UV Nail Dryer
- It provides durable light nail lamps that last longer.
- The machine is simple to clean because of its open design.
- Its cover absorbs the heat to provide easy drying.
- The touchscreen-equipped provides an easy-to-use process.
|✅The gel nail dryer is durable and lasts for years.||❌Some buyers did not like it for drying the thumbs.|
|✅It comes with 32 pieces of UV LED light bulbs.|
|✅It features an open design for the best pedicure and manicure.|
|✅It is compatible with most gel polishes.|
- The dryer lamp is compatible with most gel polishes.
- It is equipped with a touchscreen that shows a countdown.
- It provides painless curing in less time.
- The company provides 6 months warranty.
|✅It provides exceptional curing for most gel polishes.||❌It may burn hands sometimes if you exceed the power for quick results.|
|✅It comes with 24 pieces of UV LED light lamps.|
|✅It provides painless curing without any side effects.|
|✅You can set the timers of four different durations.|
You don’t have to spend a lot of money every other day pedicuring or manicuring by expensive salons. Make it a one-time investment by purchasing these LED lights for gel nail drying and get yourself professional curing at home. All these machines are reliable, tested, and provide reliable results in a short period. They come with all the essential equipment to start curing fingers right away.
Now we will discuss some factors that you need to consider before you buy a new LED light for your gel nails. All of these factors are present in the above-mentioned products.
One of the major factors that need to be considered is the lamp wattage. Now, this is important because the main purpose of LED lamps is to quickly dry your nails and give them a professional touch and you don’t want to spend money on a lamp that can’t do that. The higher the wattage is the quicker your nails will dry. Hence the efficiency of the lamp very highly depends on the wattage. Nail lamps come with various ranges of wattage for LED lamps 12 wattage is pretty good. It will dry or cure your nails in no time. Remember to look out for the wattage of the lamp.
Convenience is something that we look for in almost every product. It is important that the LED lamp is convenient but when we talk about convenience as a factor we are talking about the timer settings and automatic sensors.
The lamp should have multiple timer settings that will allow you to completely be in control. This is important because you don’t want to damage your nails during the drying or curing process. Hence you should definitely consider multiple and precise timer settings and automatic sensors.
This factor is very important due to obvious reasons the lamp should be spacious enough for you to easily and comfortably dry or cure your nails. Another thing that you need to look out for is to make sure that it is big enough for your feet as well. This is important because there is no use of the LED lamp if it can’t fit your hands or your feet. Hence make sure that the lamp is big enough for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What watt LED is great for gel nails?
A 36 watt LED is amazing for gel nails. The only reason for this is because the higher watts the faster your nails will dry.
Are LED lamps bad for your nails?
Many people believe that LED lamps are bad for your nails. This is not true because the lamps can’t hurt your nails or damage your skin even if you use them frequently.
Is gel nail polish bad for your nails?
Gel nail polishes can be bad for your nails if you use them frequently. These nail polishes can cause nail bitterness, peeling and cracking hence make sure to not only use gel polishes.
References & Sources: