Arctic Fox Wrath VS Poison【Which is Better?】
With a mild grape scent, Arctic Fox Hair Color is a long-lasting, DIY-friendly, conditioning direct color All Arctic fox products are made with natural components and do not include drying alcohols, PPDs, or harsh chemicals. A highly pigmented color formula was produced and intended to bleed and be stainless after two years of devoted research and development. All colors fade, but not all colors fade in the same way. The Arctic fox is designed to fade within the original color spectrum, so the colors will remain the beautiful tones you desired as the color lightens. This also means that using our diluter, Arctic Mist, to create softer tones and pastels is easier and more precise than ever before. Arctic hair care products are also cruelty-free and vegan.
Why pick between two shades of red when you can have both? Poison fades to an orangey/peach color, whereas Wrath fades to pink color. You get a wonderful mid-toned very vibrant red when you blend the two in your mix.
Table of Contents
Arctic fox wrath
With Wrath, you can have it all: red lips, red nails, and red hair. This vibrant classic is always in vogue! Wrath is a rich crimson with berry overtones that fades to pink color. It works nicely with brassy tones and gives darker hair dark, dimensional colors. Arctic Fox Hair Color is a vegan-only semi-permanent hair color that is free of animal testing.
Arctic fox wrath faded
Wrath is a rich crimson with berry overtones that fades to pink color. It works nicely with brassy tones and gives darker hair dark, dimensional colors.
Choose your poison… this is our brightest, purest red, and it will give you a scorching appearance. Poison will fade into a brighter version of itself rather than pink because it has a slight orange undertone. Poison will give darker tones of hair a dark, faint hue, but will show up most vibrantly on hair that has been pre-lightened to roughly a level 8. Arctic Fox Hair Color is a vegan-only semi-permanent hair color that is free of animal testing.
Arctic fox poison faded
Poison will fade into a brighter version of itself rather than pink because it has a slight orange undertone. Poison gives darker hair black, dim color, although it shows up most vividly on hair that has been pre-lightened to about a level 8.
Arctic fox wrath and ritual
Your hair routine just got a whole lot better: Ritual is the first step in the process. Ritual is a deep, rich color with a lot of pigment. She’s a lovely jewel-toned burgundy shade that looks best on levels 7 and higher. This edgy red velvet skirt goes unnoticed.
Arctic fox wrath on brown hair
When applied to dark brown hair, it will give you a slight purple tinge, especially in sunlight, while on light brown or naturally blonde hair it will seem very similar to how it would appear on a lighter foundation. Most colors will give you at least a tinge if your hair is light brown or dark blonde, and you’ll only want to avoid pastels and other lighter tones.
We also provide swatch charts on all of our product pages for your reference, so if you’re unsure, you can always check out the color you’re interested in to see how it would look on your base color! A strand test is usually the most accurate means of determining how the color will look on your specific base color, however, our samples can give you a broad sense of what to anticipate. Pre-lightening your hair is always a possibility if you have your heart set on a subtle pastel or a dramatic, brilliant finish.
Steps for perfect dye and avoid bleeding
Because everyone’s hair is different, conduct a strand test to check how the color looks before applying it completely. A Patch Test is also recommended to ensure you are not allergic.
- Shampoo and thoroughly dry your hair. Conditioner should not be used.
- To avoid skin discoloration, apply coconut oil to the hairline and ears (optional).
- Remove the bottle top as well as the inner seal.
- For application, put on protective gloves and pour the necessary quantity into the dish.
- Using a color brush, apply color evenly. Begin at the base of the hair and work your way to the ends, evenly. Begin at the nape of the neck and work your way up the hair shaft, being careful to fully saturate the hair shaft.
- Cover the hair with a plastic cover and keep the color on for at least half an hour. Because Arctic Fox hair color contains conditioner and won’t harm your hair, leaving it on for longer won’t hurt.
- Thoroughly rinse hair in lukewarm water until it runs clean. Do not rinse hair in the shower during the first rinse! The best option is to rinse with cold water at the kitchen sink.
- To avoid color leaking, make sure your hair is completely dry before going to bed.
- If your skin has become discolored, remove the stain using the Salon Professional Color Remover or a little rubbing alcohol.